Snowing
Morning temperature dropped suddenly.. It started snowing after the Sunday service. Strong snow!!! I was so cold cuz I didn't wear enough when I left home.
I went to Walmart with my roomies in the afternoon. It was sooo cold... freezing cold. I wore my mom's hat. She made me a white one over the winter break. Really cool!!! I have two hats from her now, I love both of them!!!! :)
Had a talk with mama and JoLee this morning. I miss mama!! :P (kiss kiss!)
Jimmy's sick.... I'm worried (first time). He's on my mind all day long. I can even feel my heartbeating fast when I think of him laying sick in bed. How I wish I could take his fever away. How I wish I could take care of him now. Hope he'll recover soon. I miss you, Jim! Please take care!!!
I went to Walmart with my roomies in the afternoon. It was sooo cold... freezing cold. I wore my mom's hat. She made me a white one over the winter break. Really cool!!! I have two hats from her now, I love both of them!!!! :)
Had a talk with mama and JoLee this morning. I miss mama!! :P (kiss kiss!)
Jimmy's sick.... I'm worried (first time). He's on my mind all day long. I can even feel my heartbeating fast when I think of him laying sick in bed. How I wish I could take his fever away. How I wish I could take care of him now. Hope he'll recover soon. I miss you, Jim! Please take care!!!

<< Home