Gym and Jim
Ok. I had a busy day. I was running around, from Hudson Health centre to Gordy then to Courtyard... back to Hudson again, home again.. then bible-study. It's a hectic afternoon. Anyway, important for me and Jim. Thanks for your prayer, long and fervent prayer. Surely God listened to you.
I went to biblestudy group tonite. Pastor Hixon said something about Hosea, the prophet. And he mentioned: The heart of a problem is a problem of the heart. True True... The whole preaching tonight seems to be specially tailored for me.
Went to PING with Dia after fellowship. Feel great now!
Made a bet (sorta) with Jim. If he can't come to visit me before I graduate, he'll have to say "I love you" to his mo, before 2005 ends!!! hahhaha!!!Jim! It's for your sake only!!! I'm pretty sure he needs to say it! :P
Wanna take a long rest tomolo.
Missed my physical therapy this morning! Aiya!!!!
I went to biblestudy group tonite. Pastor Hixon said something about Hosea, the prophet. And he mentioned: The heart of a problem is a problem of the heart. True True... The whole preaching tonight seems to be specially tailored for me.
Went to PING with Dia after fellowship. Feel great now!
Made a bet (sorta) with Jim. If he can't come to visit me before I graduate, he'll have to say "I love you" to his mo, before 2005 ends!!! hahhaha!!!Jim! It's for your sake only!!! I'm pretty sure he needs to say it! :P
Wanna take a long rest tomolo.
Missed my physical therapy this morning! Aiya!!!!

<< Home