Blessed
Must Give thanks to the Lord!!!! I am sooo convinced now that God protected us yesterday when we came back from the airport!!!!! I was too tired/exhausted last night that I underated God's power and love/care.
Yin Yin came to pick us up for Walmart at noon. When she was about to pull over in front of our stairwell, the tyre slid and she hit the car right in front of us. I was shocked! Cuz it was rite in front of us, I thought "What's she doing?" It was the ice! The weather was too cold this morning, and it was snowing here. It's too slippery to drive on ice, and Yinyin braked without knowing that. But then I realised how God has blessed me, I understand finally it's truly god's grace that I arrived safely home last night. The weather was much worse yesterday... and imagine: the windshield was "ICED", it was hard to see what's ahead of us! It's truly dangerous! Thank you Lord!
Then we went to Walmart andKroger for some grocery-shopping.
Had a nice dinner (noodles) with Debbie. She's staying at my place till Monday. We had a great chat. She's experienced a lot from God during her stay in London. I told her what I did with Jim over the weeks. Honestly, I really feel Jim's like my piano teacher (personality-wise). hehe...
Yin Yin came to pick us up for Walmart at noon. When she was about to pull over in front of our stairwell, the tyre slid and she hit the car right in front of us. I was shocked! Cuz it was rite in front of us, I thought "What's she doing?" It was the ice! The weather was too cold this morning, and it was snowing here. It's too slippery to drive on ice, and Yinyin braked without knowing that. But then I realised how God has blessed me, I understand finally it's truly god's grace that I arrived safely home last night. The weather was much worse yesterday... and imagine: the windshield was "ICED", it was hard to see what's ahead of us! It's truly dangerous! Thank you Lord!
Then we went to Walmart andKroger for some grocery-shopping.
Had a nice dinner (noodles) with Debbie. She's staying at my place till Monday. We had a great chat. She's experienced a lot from God during her stay in London. I told her what I did with Jim over the weeks. Honestly, I really feel Jim's like my piano teacher (personality-wise). hehe...

<< Home