I miss ECC
I miss worshipping God with you!! Bro, Josie, Irene, JoLee. I miss home! I miss mom and granny!! :) You are in my prayers!
I didn't write my blog last night cuz I was home at 1am. I had a great time. I didn't go to class out of laziness (Um...) Then I went to bible-study group. I didn't expect I would attend the HKSA meeting. But God's wonderful, my pieces for last night were pretty easy, so it didn't take me too long to practise them. I joined Debbie and Ringo for the sharing. After the bible-study meeting, I went to Perk's a coffee shop with Gloria, Debbie, Ringo and Yuki. I never had a nice talk with Yuki till last night. While Debbie, Gloria and Ringo were discussing about Ringo's queries, I talked about my faith with Yuki. It's a nice time.
Have to work hard now.
Got an email from Candice, I am happy for her. God's with her. Candice, you are very blessed, Stephenson is gift from God truly!! :) Be good ok?! And I thank God for His wonderful plans in your life. Amazing!!
I didn't write my blog last night cuz I was home at 1am. I had a great time. I didn't go to class out of laziness (Um...) Then I went to bible-study group. I didn't expect I would attend the HKSA meeting. But God's wonderful, my pieces for last night were pretty easy, so it didn't take me too long to practise them. I joined Debbie and Ringo for the sharing. After the bible-study meeting, I went to Perk's a coffee shop with Gloria, Debbie, Ringo and Yuki. I never had a nice talk with Yuki till last night. While Debbie, Gloria and Ringo were discussing about Ringo's queries, I talked about my faith with Yuki. It's a nice time.
Have to work hard now.
Got an email from Candice, I am happy for her. God's with her. Candice, you are very blessed, Stephenson is gift from God truly!! :) Be good ok?! And I thank God for His wonderful plans in your life. Amazing!!

<< Home