Heart Warming
I was complaining last week for the distance that I am experiencing. But God's blessed me, or "stinging" me with these sudden "heart-pounding" flood of emotions. It's not about memories, but the feeling's kinda strong and heart-warming. So hard to describe the "itchy" feeling.
I started my studying with Yoko at 8-12am. We didn't stop. I still have 3 chapters to go through, I haven't read them since last week. Need to browse through them quickly.
Jimmy will be a supply teacher for a few days at the school right next to my home in HK. So funny! I directed him to a place for lunch. hahaha.
I love talking and sharing with Wing. I love praying with her. I'm convinced, God's placed her in my life. And we're walking through this 2-year studies together (tho' she's in Canada), but we're really assisting/encouraging each other.
I started my studying with Yoko at 8-12am. We didn't stop. I still have 3 chapters to go through, I haven't read them since last week. Need to browse through them quickly.
Jimmy will be a supply teacher for a few days at the school right next to my home in HK. So funny! I directed him to a place for lunch. hahaha.
I love talking and sharing with Wing. I love praying with her. I'm convinced, God's placed her in my life. And we're walking through this 2-year studies together (tho' she's in Canada), but we're really assisting/encouraging each other.

<< Home