Linguistics PotLuck
Went to Potluck in the morning. Was so exhausted last night, but my sleep wasn't so good. I woke up early in the morning, thought I needed to teach.
I came home after the Potluck. Cleaned my room, I felt much better. Then talked to Dia for a bit and had a quick dinner home. I took a nice long bath tonight, I'm soo sleepy now. Time really flies, it's nearly midnite again.
Sorta rested the whole day... but will take a nicer rest tomorrow.
I uploaded pics of my department. I've met a lot of nice ppl here. Had a great chat with Yayoi and Lewinna yesterday btw. I like them.
I came home after the Potluck. Cleaned my room, I felt much better. Then talked to Dia for a bit and had a quick dinner home. I took a nice long bath tonight, I'm soo sleepy now. Time really flies, it's nearly midnite again.
Sorta rested the whole day... but will take a nicer rest tomorrow.
I uploaded pics of my department. I've met a lot of nice ppl here. Had a great chat with Yayoi and Lewinna yesterday btw. I like them.

<< Home