Jayden
This morning, a thought came to my mind when I was walking to EAST. The reading couldn't take 30 mins, I should do something else with the kids. So I prayed to God, asking for His wisdom. Then suddenly, I thought of doing origami with them. I decided to make paper tables (cuz they're learning the letter "T" this week). I tried and tried, but still couldn't remember how to make it. Then I prayed to God... after several attempts, I remember how to make one. Thanks be to God. So I ended up doing origami in my first half of the class, followed by a story. It's the first time for me to read a story to kids. It's tough! Anyway I managed.
Then I went home directly, thought of taking a rest, and doing some research before class. I was getting little anxious over the topic of my proseminar thesis. I still haven't decided what to do yet. I hope God will guide me through this time. It's tough. Josie helped me a bit, and gave me some ideas. I really appreciate that. Then I decided to put it aside for a while till after class today, cuz I really couldn't think of any topic at that time. I ended up talking to Potter. My talk with him was far from good today, cuz I wasn't so ready to talk at that time. And more, I was really too tired and exhausted... I couldn't think of much to say at that moment.
I hurried to class, and was so drowsy. Guess that's the response to stress.
I came back and talked to Dia a bit. We played with Jayden (Naomi's baby) for a while. He's only 6 months old. He's soo cute and shy. He kept smiling and staring at me. Dia and Naomi said he likes me. I never really held a baby in my arms. This was actually my first time. I didn't think of holding Jayden at first... but when Dia was holding him, he suddenly stretched out his arms and leaned forward to me, so Dia passed him to me. At first I was really worried, thinking: would he feel uncomfortable by my "unskilful" hold? Well, luckily he didn't cry/yell when I was holding him. He's so shy. And kept fidgeting with my hands and fingers. I could feel the strength when he gripped my finger by his tiny hands, so smooth and gentle. The dimples on his smiling face melted my stress away.
Dia and I talked for a short while after that. We both think that's truly a stage to go through for "womanhood". Then we went to Grinders for a sumptuous dinner. Now, I'm so sleepy with the Carbs in my stomach.
Then I went home directly, thought of taking a rest, and doing some research before class. I was getting little anxious over the topic of my proseminar thesis. I still haven't decided what to do yet. I hope God will guide me through this time. It's tough. Josie helped me a bit, and gave me some ideas. I really appreciate that. Then I decided to put it aside for a while till after class today, cuz I really couldn't think of any topic at that time. I ended up talking to Potter. My talk with him was far from good today, cuz I wasn't so ready to talk at that time. And more, I was really too tired and exhausted... I couldn't think of much to say at that moment.
I hurried to class, and was so drowsy. Guess that's the response to stress.
I came back and talked to Dia a bit. We played with Jayden (Naomi's baby) for a while. He's only 6 months old. He's soo cute and shy. He kept smiling and staring at me. Dia and Naomi said he likes me. I never really held a baby in my arms. This was actually my first time. I didn't think of holding Jayden at first... but when Dia was holding him, he suddenly stretched out his arms and leaned forward to me, so Dia passed him to me. At first I was really worried, thinking: would he feel uncomfortable by my "unskilful" hold? Well, luckily he didn't cry/yell when I was holding him. He's so shy. And kept fidgeting with my hands and fingers. I could feel the strength when he gripped my finger by his tiny hands, so smooth and gentle. The dimples on his smiling face melted my stress away.
Dia and I talked for a short while after that. We both think that's truly a stage to go through for "womanhood". Then we went to Grinders for a sumptuous dinner. Now, I'm so sleepy with the Carbs in my stomach.

<< Home