Amazing Week
Fri (Oct 1, 04) I didn't go to class after EAST. Was amazed by Ms. Kay's story-telling skills. Didn't go to Phonology class cuz I was too tired, and I know it's about the Test format of the midterm on Monday. I ended up staying at home, and talked to Jim. It's an important talk for me, cuz I "revealed" more of myself to him, and he's really a blessing from God. Thank you for being "there"! You have made such a difference in my life. Thank you!
I went to bible-study meeitng. Played in the meeting. Didn't do a good job but I didn't care much cuz it's about serving God only. Then went home and thought of studying with Yoko, we did study for like an hour, then I talked with Dia and Yoko till 2 30am. It's a long talk. They got to know a little more about me. It's a cool talk.
Then I talked to Angela for an hour till 5am. It's a nice talk. I am so jealous of her, cuz she's so near my home. I miss the egg tart! It's nice and cheap!
Sat (Oct 2)
Cool day! Woke up at 11am, then quickly packed and cleaned the kitchen area. Yayoi, Nobuko, Yumiko came to our place to make sushi. They started making at 12 30pm. We finally could taste their effort at 3pm. It's a nice time! I enjoyed it! I didn't help much cuz I ended up talking to Naomi. It's a nice chat with Naomi.
Then talked to Wing for a bit and then went out to pick up my Grinder with Naomi and Dia. I had a nice chat with Naomi again. Amazingly, she's a Christian. I'll bring her to church tomorrow cuz she's looking for one. Thanks be to God! I often wondered how I could talk to her, now God not only opened the way, but also told me that she's a Christian. That's really a blessing, cuz I get to have another important spiritual mate under the "same roof". She has to face a lot of big things in life: her son and family etc. I hope you can pray for her as well. Our chat was great tonite. It's really a good chat. I shared with her my past. It's a really nice nice chat.
One very good news: My sister-in-law is pregnant. A blessing from God. I'm so happy! :)
I went to bible-study meeitng. Played in the meeting. Didn't do a good job but I didn't care much cuz it's about serving God only. Then went home and thought of studying with Yoko, we did study for like an hour, then I talked with Dia and Yoko till 2 30am. It's a long talk. They got to know a little more about me. It's a cool talk.
Then I talked to Angela for an hour till 5am. It's a nice talk. I am so jealous of her, cuz she's so near my home. I miss the egg tart! It's nice and cheap!
Sat (Oct 2)
Cool day! Woke up at 11am, then quickly packed and cleaned the kitchen area. Yayoi, Nobuko, Yumiko came to our place to make sushi. They started making at 12 30pm. We finally could taste their effort at 3pm. It's a nice time! I enjoyed it! I didn't help much cuz I ended up talking to Naomi. It's a nice chat with Naomi.
Then talked to Wing for a bit and then went out to pick up my Grinder with Naomi and Dia. I had a nice chat with Naomi again. Amazingly, she's a Christian. I'll bring her to church tomorrow cuz she's looking for one. Thanks be to God! I often wondered how I could talk to her, now God not only opened the way, but also told me that she's a Christian. That's really a blessing, cuz I get to have another important spiritual mate under the "same roof". She has to face a lot of big things in life: her son and family etc. I hope you can pray for her as well. Our chat was great tonite. It's really a good chat. I shared with her my past. It's a really nice nice chat.
One very good news: My sister-in-law is pregnant. A blessing from God. I'm so happy! :)

<< Home