Busy
Akhil's challenging my patience. Ms Kay said I cant be so timid to them anymore. I should speak in a stronger voice at them. Um... Hard to handle kids.
I studied with Yoko tonite. It's a long tough time cuz Phonology is difficult for us. Will be studying with her these few nights till the midterm exam on Monday.
Had coffee with Ray this afternoon. Was a pleasant talk.
Had an extremely nice talk with Wing tonite over MSN. We'll be sharing bible-verses every Sunday when we meet over MSN. Cool~
I studied with Yoko tonite. It's a long tough time cuz Phonology is difficult for us. Will be studying with her these few nights till the midterm exam on Monday.
Had coffee with Ray this afternoon. Was a pleasant talk.
Had an extremely nice talk with Wing tonite over MSN. We'll be sharing bible-verses every Sunday when we meet over MSN. Cool~

<< Home