Good Morning
Congrats to Yusuke. He's now a Tokyo University Grad student. That's the most prestigious university in Japan. I am sure he's in his highest spirits now.
Thanks be to God. I can see God's grace that each of us is getting something precious in our lives after we've separated. Our break up is good.
Yusuke: I told you! You're smart! Now you are in Tokyo University. Congrats! I'm sure you'll have clearer goals in life again cuz u've gained your confidence once again. Seize the day! Remember--- Exposure! :)
Good morning to begin with after a nice serious prayer.
Thanks be to God. I can see God's grace that each of us is getting something precious in our lives after we've separated. Our break up is good.
Yusuke: I told you! You're smart! Now you are in Tokyo University. Congrats! I'm sure you'll have clearer goals in life again cuz u've gained your confidence once again. Seize the day! Remember--- Exposure! :)
Good morning to begin with after a nice serious prayer.

<< Home