Cookie
We made fish with old CDs this morning. Akhil was whining. Ms Kay had to jump in to stop him. I'm going through this tough time in disciplining them.
Ivon, in my class, is in charge of the Bake Sale tomorrow. So he asked help from the class to bake cookies/muffins. I volunteered and baked some for tomorrow's occasion. I burnt my hand accidentally. The burnt is kinda serious, with a white bump now. Ouuuch! I know why Jimmy gave me a medical kit now. Thanks Jimmy! I didn't think I would need bandates so badly. I need it now to cover my burnt.
God heard my prayer. I had a wonderful talk with Naomi, my roomate. We have really similar interests. We both wanna work for children, and we love kids. We'll be having dinner with Dia and Yoko tomorrow after class. YES!!!!! We'll go to Columbus together next weekend. I'm so excited about it!
Had a wonderful talk with Yoko tonight. I feel very honored cuz she had a nice sharing with me. I'll be there always!
Ivon, in my class, is in charge of the Bake Sale tomorrow. So he asked help from the class to bake cookies/muffins. I volunteered and baked some for tomorrow's occasion. I burnt my hand accidentally. The burnt is kinda serious, with a white bump now. Ouuuch! I know why Jimmy gave me a medical kit now. Thanks Jimmy! I didn't think I would need bandates so badly. I need it now to cover my burnt.
God heard my prayer. I had a wonderful talk with Naomi, my roomate. We have really similar interests. We both wanna work for children, and we love kids. We'll be having dinner with Dia and Yoko tomorrow after class. YES!!!!! We'll go to Columbus together next weekend. I'm so excited about it!
Had a wonderful talk with Yoko tonight. I feel very honored cuz she had a nice sharing with me. I'll be there always!

<< Home