Sunday
Yaya. The pianist in the bible-study group is leaving tomorrow. I didn't know that till Sunday night. From this week onwards, I'll be playing in the meeting, serving the Lord. Kinda shocked when I was told she's leaving so soon.
Went to church then came back and went to Asian Market with Dia and Yoko. We had a great time. I was happy to see Yoko smiling all the time this afternoon. She got a lot of Japanese food from the shop, and I got Edamame! A Bean snack! Cool! Then went to Walmart for some grocery shopping. It's a nice time with them. We'll be having dinner together on Thursday nights. A reward for the week somehow. (Thursday is a crazy day of the week)
I'm getting sick. Please pray for me.
I have my weekly date with Wing through MSN. We prayed and shared together. It's a nice chat cuz we could encourage each other. I hope we can keep meeting regularly over our course of study. May God's peace and love be with us.
Went to church then came back and went to Asian Market with Dia and Yoko. We had a great time. I was happy to see Yoko smiling all the time this afternoon. She got a lot of Japanese food from the shop, and I got Edamame! A Bean snack! Cool! Then went to Walmart for some grocery shopping. It's a nice time with them. We'll be having dinner together on Thursday nights. A reward for the week somehow. (Thursday is a crazy day of the week)
I'm getting sick. Please pray for me.
I have my weekly date with Wing through MSN. We prayed and shared together. It's a nice chat cuz we could encourage each other. I hope we can keep meeting regularly over our course of study. May God's peace and love be with us.

<< Home