Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Wing

Woke up in the morning, got some chills. Probably cuz of yesterday's rain.

I ended up chatting with Wing for the whole afternoon, didn't do much studying. Lazy Saturday!!! But my chat with Wing was really good, we prayed together and shared our feelings. I enjoyed the chat very much. And it's the first time we prayed together (online, in a different space but same continent!haha!) since I left Hong Kong. Yes, we're both really tired, and somehow annoyed and lost, but both of us have faith in God. We talked about God's grace and special plans in our lives. Yes! WE recollected the days when the three of us were together. The days with Candice and Wing were short, but those days were my best days in BU. God's sp awesome. Now we are heading different directions in life... but I'm sure God's with us all the time. Most of all, God has blessed us with this special friendship/sisterhood, which can never be superceded by anything else, and I am sure our friendship will be further strengthened in the days to come. Agree, eh? Thanks for being there Wing and Candice.

Wing and I have planned to meet every Saturday (if possible) online. I hope we can both encourage each other through our sharings and prayers.

After my chat with Wing over MSN, I went to Walmart. It's pretty chilly at night, so I bought a kettle for the coming winter. Well, it's better to have a kettle cuz I don't need to buy bottles of water anymore. I tried to get a nice card for my dear dear dear bro, but couldn't find anything nice from Walmart.

Will start studying after shower.