Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Praise the Lord! My BRo!!!!

Beth (Elizabeth) my co-worker at EAST. She reminded me something very important.. COMPLIMENTS!!!!!! Yes, that's true! Cuz who doesn't love compliments/recognitions? Today, it worked pretty well.. Caleb needs compliments/reassurance from others. When I praise his drawing/handwriting, he will be more than willing to do what I ask him to do. GOOOD!!!! Today's class was pretty good. They learnt "leopard, lion. leg, letter, lines, ladder, lamp, lock" All begins with the letter "L".

I picked up a package from postoffice at 8 30am, didn't open it till 11 30am. It took me more than 20 mins to unwrap everything. It's a very nice package from Pot! Very nice indeed! With a medical kit and some pictures!!! Cool!!!!! Thanks! So touched by such gift (Thanks! You're so sweet!)

I had class till 5pm, then came home. Took a long rest, and had dinner with my flatmate, Dia. We talked for a long time. We went to DP dough! (the most fattening food in town, I think) We had a great chat. We have a lot of things in common. hahhaha! It's a pretty good chat. We'll be making dinner together sometime these two weeks, cuz we're so busy at work these days... She's in medical school so she MUST study everyday!!!!

Thanks Candice for sending over our "I wish you love"s. They really reminded me of my days with you in the office. A year ago nearly. Time flies.

So shameful! I didn't know my granny had an operation yesterday till bro told me 15 mins ago.

Talked to Irene through MSN tonight. She's also having a busy time in UK. Good that she also knows God's been pouring grace in her life. That's really very encouraging. And Praise the Lord for His good works!!!

Got an extremely Good news from Bro about his job! I just broke into tears immediately! Praise the Lord! God listens to prayers! He's a living God! Shortly after that my bro received Christ as his personal Savior!(12:02am US Sept 17) Praise the Lord! I love my bro and now he's a follower of CHrist! I couldn't stop my tears! Praise the Lord!