Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Friday, September 17, 2004

Drenched

It's raining horribly the whole day. Never stopped. I'm sooo tired now. I was drenched in the rain, and I couldn'y go home till 11pm. The road to home was blocked in the afternoon cuz of the heavy rain, I couldn't even go home and change before the bible-study meeting.

I had class in the morning. It's a Large Group Activity. I didn't know I needed to prep something to share with other children. I prayed to God, when it was my turn, I suddenly know what I could share with them. I remember I have a red-pocket in my wallet. So I showed them the "lucky money". Anyway it was great choice! Cuz the children were HAPPY! And we made lemonade again! hehe

Well, I went to class.. thought I might have Phonoogy quiz, the class was cancelled cuz of the rain. great! Then I went to the piano room to practise for the night's bible-study meeting. It's my first playing at the meeting. I didn't play really well, but I worked for God! That's more important yeh?

Came back at 11pm.. very tired...