Baptism
Today, we continued our EXODUS journey. Pastor Hixion talked about the burning bush. It's true that for some ppl, they would simply turn away from the burning bush even when they encounter such extraordinary experience. Moses wasn't afraid at all when he saw the burning bush, but when he knew it's God who's speaking from the bush, he trembled and "hid his face". He was so afraid to look at God. I guess some of us may have similar experience, we are afraid to see the truth, even when truth stands right in front of us. We choose to escape from such truths all the time.
After sermon, I came home. I thought of studying, ended up talking to Pot over MSN/phone. Didn't do any studying at all. It was such a nice, long chat. I must say, he really is sb very unusual. I love talking to him. I realised I've become more "feminine" in the sense that, I think children are so lovable. (I didn't like to be with children in the past). Especially after reading part of the book (with Shirley now) "Woman:God's greatest weapon", I would love to have kids after I get married in the future. Such a drastic change, eh? hehehe!!! (For those who've known me loooong)
Discovered I lack of one very important personality----gentleness. That's why I was having troubles with my family. I really gave them a hard time, cuz I don't know how to be gentle in my "manners".
Have a really nice verse to share with you:
"A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger." (Proverbs 15:1)
I do not possess such gentleness. This is indeed something I need to learn.
Went to the Baptism service this evening. It's sooo good. Good to see ppl being baptised. Yaya, YinYin and Pei Fen got baptised this evening at Lake Snowden. (A beautiful place) I'm so happy for them. I wish my parents were there when I was baptised. Well, good that I was baptised with my two other sisters (Irene and JoLee). I really feel Baptism is an important event to be shared with my loved ones. Um...I wish I could attend the Baptism service in November (HK).
After sermon, I came home. I thought of studying, ended up talking to Pot over MSN/phone. Didn't do any studying at all. It was such a nice, long chat. I must say, he really is sb very unusual. I love talking to him. I realised I've become more "feminine" in the sense that, I think children are so lovable. (I didn't like to be with children in the past). Especially after reading part of the book (with Shirley now) "Woman:God's greatest weapon", I would love to have kids after I get married in the future. Such a drastic change, eh? hehehe!!! (For those who've known me loooong)
Discovered I lack of one very important personality----gentleness. That's why I was having troubles with my family. I really gave them a hard time, cuz I don't know how to be gentle in my "manners".
Have a really nice verse to share with you:
"A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger." (Proverbs 15:1)
I do not possess such gentleness. This is indeed something I need to learn.
Went to the Baptism service this evening. It's sooo good. Good to see ppl being baptised. Yaya, YinYin and Pei Fen got baptised this evening at Lake Snowden. (A beautiful place) I'm so happy for them. I wish my parents were there when I was baptised. Well, good that I was baptised with my two other sisters (Irene and JoLee). I really feel Baptism is an important event to be shared with my loved ones. Um...I wish I could attend the Baptism service in November (HK).

<< Home