JoLee is in UK now. So jealous!
My kids were really noisy today. Caleb was good he told the other students to "Listen to the teacher". I was impressed! Ms Kay thought he was the instigator, but he's not! I told Ms. Kay that Caleb was really good today. Ahkil nearly cried today because I told him that Ms Carmen was upset... and he didn't get the chance to answer the questions first. Um... I tried to make him smile again, but he was really pretty upset today. I should do something about it tomorrow. Um... May be I should praise him a litte more, give him some more encouragement.
I came back after class, took a rest, then dived into my studying after my dinner. I don't wanna waste my time thinking of meaningless things. I'm trying to devote all my effort and time on studying and my children. (Of course I have time for God and others who need me. I'm always ready to listen.) I don't wanna be distracted by other things. I've accomplised quite a lot tonite. Have oiled my motors, and my engines are running once again. Thanks be to God! Focus Focus!!!!
I talked to Wing tonight through MSN. I really think God placed us here for a reason. I want to do my best to glorify God.
I'll be doing research on Child Language Learning. I don't have a topic yet. Any ideas or suggestions? Email me please.
I came back after class, took a rest, then dived into my studying after my dinner. I don't wanna waste my time thinking of meaningless things. I'm trying to devote all my effort and time on studying and my children. (Of course I have time for God and others who need me. I'm always ready to listen.) I don't wanna be distracted by other things. I've accomplised quite a lot tonite. Have oiled my motors, and my engines are running once again. Thanks be to God! Focus Focus!!!!
I talked to Wing tonight through MSN. I really think God placed us here for a reason. I want to do my best to glorify God.
I'll be doing research on Child Language Learning. I don't have a topic yet. Any ideas or suggestions? Email me please.

<< Home