Wonderful Day (BU Gathering)
OK.I reached home at 9 am and started my work on the remaining task immediately. I couldn't complete it in the morning. Had lunch with Chris in Hung Hom near his workplace. Then met Phoebe in TST. Had a drink at Ashley Road, then she accompanied me to the dentist. Dr. Tam is still as nice as before! Hehe...Then I went to TST again, walked around DFS and went to McCafe for a drink while waiting for the BU mates.
Dinner time at Uncle 4! (Thanks for arranging it, Iris!). Jenny, Judy, Ah Chik (Kenneth), Patty, Iris, Claudia and me! I had a great time tonite. Our topic was mainly about boys---- CLAUDIA! After dinner we proceeded to B Cafe for coffee and cake. ehehehe It's already 1 15am wen we left B Cafe. I had an "adventure" with Judy! cuz it's hard to locate her mini-bus stop to Yuen Long. We walked through the darkest corner of Mong Kok.... (Scary! I was little worried when I walked from there her mini-bus stop to mine at Flower Market Street)
So happy tonite, I had a wonderful chat with these BU mates. I was extremely excited! And really pleased that I had the opportunity to share a little about myself with them. And I got to know Iris a lil better. Am amazed by her remark that she also noticed I am more at peace (and she said I'm a sweet gal! hehe) Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful! Praise the Lord! Cuz He gives me such JOY from the heart!
PS: Christianity--needs to be "tasted" to experience the "sweetness" in it!
Dinner time at Uncle 4! (Thanks for arranging it, Iris!). Jenny, Judy, Ah Chik (Kenneth), Patty, Iris, Claudia and me! I had a great time tonite. Our topic was mainly about boys---- CLAUDIA! After dinner we proceeded to B Cafe for coffee and cake. ehehehe It's already 1 15am wen we left B Cafe. I had an "adventure" with Judy! cuz it's hard to locate her mini-bus stop to Yuen Long. We walked through the darkest corner of Mong Kok.... (Scary! I was little worried when I walked from there her mini-bus stop to mine at Flower Market Street)
So happy tonite, I had a wonderful chat with these BU mates. I was extremely excited! And really pleased that I had the opportunity to share a little about myself with them. And I got to know Iris a lil better. Am amazed by her remark that she also noticed I am more at peace (and she said I'm a sweet gal! hehe) Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful! Praise the Lord! Cuz He gives me such JOY from the heart!
PS: Christianity--needs to be "tasted" to experience the "sweetness" in it!

<< Home