Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Lazy

I'm soooo lazy today. Didn't do much. I watched TV, read the bible and a book, played an hour piano... and couldn't stop myself from stuffing myself with food. Guess feeling a little empty these two days. I have a lot to do, but don't wanna start yet... like finishing off those documents and my practising etc.

I tried to upload pics but there's something wrong with the Albumbuilder. I may need to use another pic provider. Don't know why I can't update the one that I'm using.

A lil frustrated today, need more patience. May be I've been thinking too much... needa relax a bit.