Exhausted
I woke up early this morning, tried finish my documents, but still haven't got it half done yet. Will be working extra hard today.
Congrats to Natalie! She's gonna stay in St. Rose for the coming two years matriculation.
Hectic day! Met Angela around 3pm, headed for Festival Walk. Stayed at Pacific Coffee for a long time with Ivy, Angela, Shirley and Natalie. Then had dinner with Florence at Dan Ryan's again. We had a really nice chat. Florence! You've been a blessing to me! See you soon!
I am staying at Angela's place tonight with Shirley. It's already 2 in the morning. I'm so tired and exhausted tonite.
I'm so full now. Angela cooked for me tonight. Thanks! Yummy!
Talked to Michelle tonite! Congrats! She has another offer in London. She'll be staying in London!
Congrats to Natalie! She's gonna stay in St. Rose for the coming two years matriculation.
Hectic day! Met Angela around 3pm, headed for Festival Walk. Stayed at Pacific Coffee for a long time with Ivy, Angela, Shirley and Natalie. Then had dinner with Florence at Dan Ryan's again. We had a really nice chat. Florence! You've been a blessing to me! See you soon!
I am staying at Angela's place tonight with Shirley. It's already 2 in the morning. I'm so tired and exhausted tonite.
I'm so full now. Angela cooked for me tonight. Thanks! Yummy!
Talked to Michelle tonite! Congrats! She has another offer in London. She'll be staying in London!

<< Home