Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Friday, August 06, 2004

Worthy or not?

NO! We do not deserve anything!! (My thoughts) But He chose to send His Son to die for us on the cross. What does that say? We're not measured by our love for Him, but He loves us first!

He cares ! Even the most trivial things in our lives! He cares! He shows His love by sending His only Son to die for us. Let Him demonstrate His love, and reveal His plans IN HIS TIME.

"Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him" (Psalm 37:7a)