Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Sleepy

Woke up really early for piano lesson at 9am in Mei Foo. My mom may be learning piano from my teacher from next week. hahaha

I went to BU and cleared my stuff. Got a big load to carry home in the afternoon. Stayed with Wing for a while, reading the magazines in her room.

Don't know why, felt so hungry all day long. Filled my stomach with half a cake!!!!! :S Now feel extremely bad, won't eat cake for a while (SHORT! :P)

Reflecting my relationship with God day! I need more faith in Him! And a heart to seek for His will, not mine, all the time!

Tried to upload new pics to my website, but couldn't. Need to find out the reason. Guess I'll be staying home tomolo, and take a real good rest before working on Thurs!