Jog Jog Jog...
So laid back at home. Been thinking too much...
Finally left home for a jog in the evening. Started at 6 15pm, jogged for half an hour, then took a long long walk home. It's a nice walk. I stopped by anything that attracted my attention: the skies, the "SHY" leaf (don't know the name for it)... Should have brought my camera with me, so I could take some pics. :P ugh~
I reached home at 8 30pm. Took a shower, then soaked my tiring feet into a bucket of warm (lemon-grass scented) water, then did a foot and leg massage for nearly an hour. So refreshing!
Love sweating! Feels good!
Had a nice chat with Heidy over MSN. We never wanna be "tied down" somehow. Ambitious girls, we are! Hope we can meet next week before I leave. Ugh~ I'm leaving really soon. What do I want to achieve?? UM.... A tough question, eh?
Finally left home for a jog in the evening. Started at 6 15pm, jogged for half an hour, then took a long long walk home. It's a nice walk. I stopped by anything that attracted my attention: the skies, the "SHY" leaf (don't know the name for it)... Should have brought my camera with me, so I could take some pics. :P ugh~
I reached home at 8 30pm. Took a shower, then soaked my tiring feet into a bucket of warm (lemon-grass scented) water, then did a foot and leg massage for nearly an hour. So refreshing!
Love sweating! Feels good!
Had a nice chat with Heidy over MSN. We never wanna be "tied down" somehow. Ambitious girls, we are! Hope we can meet next week before I leave. Ugh~ I'm leaving really soon. What do I want to achieve?? UM.... A tough question, eh?

<< Home