Unknown Anxiety
I finally uploaded my new pics at 2 30 am this morning. I received a call from Yusuke at 1am, he called from Osaka. Guess he too was a little anxious about his examination.
I've been pretty anxious these days. Mostly for some "unknown" reasons. Guess one of the reasons is about accomodation in Athens, Ohio. I still haven't found a place to stay yet, and my NY trip. Also, my unfinished documents that are lying around my room/living room. Must begin working on them tomorrow. In fact, these things aren't troubling me too much. There's something else which is troubling me (guess it's too personal to share here) Suddenly I know I should submit myself and be obedient. But deep within me, I'm yearning "No! Please!" Most of the time, when you want to be IN CONTROL, probably you'll end up being OUT OF CONTROL. I guess I am experiencing this state now. My faith is too little.
Funny! All the time when I'm "out of control" I try to tidy my room/ throw things out. I managed to clean my desk nicely, and put away useless stuff in my drawers tonight. And played piano and violin this afternoon.
Please pray for me! I notice I'm getting weak in faith, and beginning to distant myself from Him again. May be cuz I've been locking myself up at home since yesterday. Need some fresh air tomorrow.
I've been pretty anxious these days. Mostly for some "unknown" reasons. Guess one of the reasons is about accomodation in Athens, Ohio. I still haven't found a place to stay yet, and my NY trip. Also, my unfinished documents that are lying around my room/living room. Must begin working on them tomorrow. In fact, these things aren't troubling me too much. There's something else which is troubling me (guess it's too personal to share here) Suddenly I know I should submit myself and be obedient. But deep within me, I'm yearning "No! Please!" Most of the time, when you want to be IN CONTROL, probably you'll end up being OUT OF CONTROL. I guess I am experiencing this state now. My faith is too little.
Funny! All the time when I'm "out of control" I try to tidy my room/ throw things out. I managed to clean my desk nicely, and put away useless stuff in my drawers tonight. And played piano and violin this afternoon.
Please pray for me! I notice I'm getting weak in faith, and beginning to distant myself from Him again. May be cuz I've been locking myself up at home since yesterday. Need some fresh air tomorrow.

<< Home