Busy shopping day
Returned to BU office, did some cleaning and packing. Then went to Festival Walk for a haircut. (a quick one)
Met Billy (wine-taster) at Mongkok. Did a lot of shopping, got new mouse and card reader etc. Got a bottle of red wine for Family Dinner this week! Then went to TST for dinner at Peking Restaurant. Billy taught me how to cook easy Chinese food.
Good news:
Thank God! I have a place to stay in Athens for the days before school starts. I'll be staying with Angelica (ex-roomate). I actually have 3 days after my arrival to do a quick browsing around for an apartment. I still don't know where to stay in NY. God provides yeh? Please pray for me. But the good news is: Angelica may still be around for a bit after I reach Athens. More, she's picking me up at the airport! I'm really excited to see her again.
Got a postcard from Jim! Thanks!
Met Billy (wine-taster) at Mongkok. Did a lot of shopping, got new mouse and card reader etc. Got a bottle of red wine for Family Dinner this week! Then went to TST for dinner at Peking Restaurant. Billy taught me how to cook easy Chinese food.
Good news:
Thank God! I have a place to stay in Athens for the days before school starts. I'll be staying with Angelica (ex-roomate). I actually have 3 days after my arrival to do a quick browsing around for an apartment. I still don't know where to stay in NY. God provides yeh? Please pray for me. But the good news is: Angelica may still be around for a bit after I reach Athens. More, she's picking me up at the airport! I'm really excited to see her again.
Got a postcard from Jim! Thanks!

<< Home