Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Cleaning Sunday

Woke up for church in the morning. The sermon was about "mission". Praise the Lord! Irene also came to church today, it's her second week! We had lunch together at a Shanghai restaurant in TST, Canton Road. Well, it's not the worst food I've ever had, but will never go there again. hehehe

We took a walk in TST, then I went home alone. Talked to mom a bit, and did some cleaning. I tidied the boxes under my bed, threw out some trash etc. That's about what I have done so far.

Before I went to bed last night, lot of things (emotions) came to my mind, and I thought of writing it here.. Aiya~ But now, I can't recall what it is! Um...