Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Monday, June 14, 2004

12 Days Annual Leave??

Ok. Funny! Stuart told me I have 12 days Annual Leave. I was shocked.. "What? Didn't I get holidays from you already?" Anyway, he said I should take the annual leave, cuz I deserve it... (Um.. I doubt that). Well, I won't be taking like a "12-day leave", but I may be bringing stuff home to work on, or I'll go somewhere for a retreat when I am really burnt out!

Went to Hung Hom today to meet my friend Chris from my old church. We had a nice talk, I hadn't met him for like 2 or 3 years. We went to the Metropolis Plaza (near KCR) for dinner.

I reached home at 9 15pm, was really busy with the visa documents. I had to fill in a lot of details/info, it took me a long time.

Last nite, I was really excited, cuz I had a really deep talk with Jimmy over MSN, I got to know him a little better. Feels so good when trusted.