Destruction
"A gentle answer turns away wrath, and a harsh word stirs up anger." Proverbs 15:1
Hard to do, eh?! I came across this verse again. I remember I memorised this last year. It's hard to work it out... hardest to our family. I'm sure one can at least pretend to be gentle to their enemies... but defintely not their family. (Cuz they know everything) and it's always difficult to understand each other in the family. It's all because of love. The more you love that person, the more you wanna know about him, and the more you speculate and naturally the more emotionally-triggered (emotionally-strickened) by the very little acts that he made. Oh my! Isn't love a good thing?
Hard to do, eh?! I came across this verse again. I remember I memorised this last year. It's hard to work it out... hardest to our family. I'm sure one can at least pretend to be gentle to their enemies... but defintely not their family. (Cuz they know everything) and it's always difficult to understand each other in the family. It's all because of love. The more you love that person, the more you wanna know about him, and the more you speculate and naturally the more emotionally-triggered (emotionally-strickened) by the very little acts that he made. Oh my! Isn't love a good thing?

<< Home