Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Lewinna's here

Lew came on 19th evening. I took her to Ground Zero, Wall street, Stock Exchange... Battery Park. Statue.. Walked up to Canal Street from the Southern tip of Manhattan. It was a long walk. The NYC MTA strike made us walk such a long long way in the wind... My hands were frozen... I couldn't feel a thing for a while. And I sprained my leg. Owwwwch!!! I don't know how but I felt pain in my swollen ankle.

It was a long day.

I finished the book "The discovery of Genesis". The one about how Chinese characters reflect monotheism. It explains the stories hidden within the Chinese characters.. Pretty nice book. (And easy to read).. sat quietly for 3 hours to finish it.

I've started another book called the "Pilgrim's Regress" by C.S. Lewis. I bought it last year when I was in Hong Kong. It's a great time to read now. I read John Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress when I was 14 years old. I don't quite remember how the whole story goes... only bits remaning on my mind. (hehe). It's kinda fun to read this "regress".

Lew will go to the Art Museum today. I'll just let her enjoy the exhibits alone cuz I've decided to give myself time for some leisure reading. And I can't walk for too long with the limp.

Time to set off...