I forced myself to finish the book by Ha Jin “The crazed”. (just can’t leave it unfinished). I don’t like it. It ended too abruptly; going into revolution for what? A metamorphosis? Changed his name to erase his previous identity? Swimming across the border to Hong Kong? Inspired by the dying professor (like Tuesdays with Morrie?). I could only see Mr Yang as a disillusioned erotic nut. Anyway, it’s crap. Excuse me for not being able to appreciate this book. (no offense to Ha Jin’s fans). I don’t like this book. I think his other work “Waiting” is far much better than this.
I wanna read something more philoshopical or more thought-provoking, or something that gives me taste in my mouth or moistures my throat. I need something more than this. Any good suggestions?
Amy is moving to Hoboken, (after long weeks of tiring hunt… Congratulations!!)
Have started some new plans again… started my second lot of contingency plans. I hope things will finally work out for me. I was really lazy in it last week cuz I was mentally tortured. Guess that’s life! It’s just one of the stages… I don’t wanna be mediocre.. but somehow I feel I can’t get away from that. I’m much better off than others.. I know.
<< Home