Long walk
Yesterday after dropping Lew at the Metropolitan of Art Museum, Hsiao Lan and I headed off Broadway for Lew's show. However, it took us 3 hours to get to 40th street from the museum. We were stuck in the traffic. Thanks to the strike again. We headed back to the museum after getting tickets for her.... Then it took us 3 hours to go home. which should only take 30 mins normally.
Today: I took Lew for a really long walk. over 100 blocks. (a good workout). From 33rd W -->Empire State --> NY lib--> Times Square-->Columbus Circle--> Central Park-->Rockfeller--> 34th W Broadway for dinner --> 44W 7thAv for Broadway. A great loop from midtown to upperwest back to midtown. over 100 blocks WALKING in the wind.
I'm exhausted now...
HsiaoLan joined us in the evening for dinner. Then, we went to Starbucks at 47W 8thAv while waiting for Lew. I finihsed this week's Newsweek, Hsiao worked on her assignment. Then we had a long talk... (she's really upset and annoyed, I can tell)
Then home... played video game. Lew's sleeping soundly now.
I needa hit the sack now ...
Today: I took Lew for a really long walk. over 100 blocks. (a good workout). From 33rd W -->Empire State --> NY lib--> Times Square-->Columbus Circle--> Central Park-->Rockfeller--> 34th W Broadway for dinner --> 44W 7thAv for Broadway. A great loop from midtown to upperwest back to midtown. over 100 blocks WALKING in the wind.
I'm exhausted now...
HsiaoLan joined us in the evening for dinner. Then, we went to Starbucks at 47W 8thAv while waiting for Lew. I finihsed this week's Newsweek, Hsiao worked on her assignment. Then we had a long talk... (she's really upset and annoyed, I can tell)
Then home... played video game. Lew's sleeping soundly now.
I needa hit the sack now ...

<< Home