Lazy thoughts
Had dinner with Viene and Jack. Went to Shorthill for a short shopping. I am not as enthusiastic as before. Really. I mean shopping. I couldn't even stand the process of searching for more than an hour. Obviously, I really have changed a lot. I remember those days when I was in my late teens and early twenties. I did quite some shopping. I still remember my crazy days in my first year uni. I had so many weird class hours that I spent most of my lunch hours at Festival Walk, or went somewhere with Kerry. But I've lost that interest totally, am I getting old?! Obviously I am.
Was talking to Jolee about Eamon and Enoch. Well, I don't think I'll ever get into motherhood... I can't see myself will ever get into marriage either. Haha! Apparently, I don't trust that idea of "marriage". hehe... anyway, guys aren't trustworthy. :P Neither am I! hehehe (laugh!) Back to my point, so I really praise those "mothers" on earth. It's a really great step to take, a brave one too. Mothers have to deal with those hormone changes... pospartum depression, baby blues etc. Gosh! A big applause to mothers!!!!!
Talked about job with Jack and Viene.. Is it really that easy?!
Was talking to Jolee about Eamon and Enoch. Well, I don't think I'll ever get into motherhood... I can't see myself will ever get into marriage either. Haha! Apparently, I don't trust that idea of "marriage". hehe... anyway, guys aren't trustworthy. :P Neither am I! hehehe (laugh!) Back to my point, so I really praise those "mothers" on earth. It's a really great step to take, a brave one too. Mothers have to deal with those hormone changes... pospartum depression, baby blues etc. Gosh! A big applause to mothers!!!!!
Talked about job with Jack and Viene.. Is it really that easy?!

<< Home