Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Crazy about Eamon and Enoch

I've been saving all the pictures of Eamon and Enoch found in Irene's online photo album. I am crazy about them! hahaha I giggle a lot everytime I look at those pics, mimick their cries. hahaha I'm getting nuts.

Working, working, working. I really wanna study languages again. I wanna work more on my Japanese and pick another language. Not French for now. I am thinking of another language, may be Italian or something exotic. hahahah Well, I don't think I can do it in a year or two, guess I need to put it in my future "agenda" and realise it later. And I wanna be a proficient one hehe.

I am getting more and more interested in grammar of different languages. (Probably under the influence of the course Pedagogical Grammar). Oh btw, I got a SMS from Lewinna last week, she said Dr. Bell giggled at the pics and the card I gave him. "Yes, you're released from your photographic duties!" (giggle)

Hunt Hunt Hunt... Hunting again...

Been pretty Multitasked these days. Can't say very productive but making progress.