Qualm
Don't even know how to describe my feelings today. It's been a long day which turned out to be unexpectedly goood for me. Yes, I felt uneasy with a tint of anger in my heart. Yes, I can't descrbe my feelings or what happened exactly in words when I have to. Yes, at this point, I choose to give up my right of explaining. Watever!!! It's taking too much of my time and emotions. I don't want to be like that anymore. It's not me! Good that I can easily distract myself by work. haha! (applause!)
So ironic! Only you would be so dumb to check me out from the webcam! ha! Wonder how you are doing now. You know wat, I got something for you from Gordy today. I pulled it right from the board when I saw it! :) Ha!
So ironic! Only you would be so dumb to check me out from the webcam! ha! Wonder how you are doing now. You know wat, I got something for you from Gordy today. I pulled it right from the board when I saw it! :) Ha!

<< Home