Lap Top
My sweet lap top has broken down completely. I spent hours and hours trying to fix it, but I could hardly rescue it. It's certified dead... the hard disk. I can't believe it can't tolerate me for another couple of months. It's left me.... My hard disk is gone.
I spent hours and hours working on my paper. Under extreme stress last night, I unexpectedly achieved more than I thought I could do.
Now I have no lap top... I need to use Lew's till I get it fixed. I hope I can get it done by next week, so that I can work on my data finally. :S (sigh)
I walked past the "webcam" area twice this morning. I had a feeling suddenly. I remember I was watching people walking around with that webcam, when I was in Hong Kong. But now, it's me again... walking in front of it, but who's looking at me?! Somebody I don't know? or it's only me, who's staring at the webcam all the while like a moron? Drrrrrr....
Got my earphones. I need them this week for safety. Hard work for me. (SHhh! Keep it secret!)
My teaching went really fine today unexpectedly. I came up with a lot of pretty nice ideas for my class. The writing class turned out to be a great moment of sharing (fun-sharing). We had a debate on a topic. They had fun, I could tell. They're paying more attention in class today, and time passed so quickly.
My evening teaching class. It's pretty good. I managed to make them laugh! At least I felt it wasn't a boring class tonight. They were so engaged in the activities I prepared. Yes,.... I brought in a whole bag of props (Realia) and did TPR (Total Physical Response), SLT...
It was a nice try! I kinda enjoyed my teaching time this week. Why weren't you there tonight?! It was so much better than last week! I wish you were there!
Tonight... I'll be working again.. Good that I finished my management assignment much ahead of time. (Sweat*)
I spent hours and hours working on my paper. Under extreme stress last night, I unexpectedly achieved more than I thought I could do.
Now I have no lap top... I need to use Lew's till I get it fixed. I hope I can get it done by next week, so that I can work on my data finally. :S (sigh)
I walked past the "webcam" area twice this morning. I had a feeling suddenly. I remember I was watching people walking around with that webcam, when I was in Hong Kong. But now, it's me again... walking in front of it, but who's looking at me?! Somebody I don't know? or it's only me, who's staring at the webcam all the while like a moron? Drrrrrr....
Got my earphones. I need them this week for safety. Hard work for me. (SHhh! Keep it secret!)
My teaching went really fine today unexpectedly. I came up with a lot of pretty nice ideas for my class. The writing class turned out to be a great moment of sharing (fun-sharing). We had a debate on a topic. They had fun, I could tell. They're paying more attention in class today, and time passed so quickly.
My evening teaching class. It's pretty good. I managed to make them laugh! At least I felt it wasn't a boring class tonight. They were so engaged in the activities I prepared. Yes,.... I brought in a whole bag of props (Realia) and did TPR (Total Physical Response), SLT...
It was a nice try! I kinda enjoyed my teaching time this week. Why weren't you there tonight?! It was so much better than last week! I wish you were there!
Tonight... I'll be working again.. Good that I finished my management assignment much ahead of time. (Sweat*)

<< Home