5 days
I can't entirely recall what I've done these couple of days. Well... I guess studying. What else.
.. Troubled by my lap top; or the internet network. I really don't know. It's not working smoothly as it should be. I am worried. there's so much work coming up in less than a week... please don't breakdown yet.
I went to PawPaw Festival yesterday with Lew, Amy and her bf, Charlie. We didn't spend too long there, roughly around an hour. It's held in Lake Snowden. I took mom there wen she visited me, she loves that lake. We saw a big swan there!! I felt annoyed, frustrated... or uneasy when I was there, cuz I felt something missing.
Btw, PawPaw is one of the two native-fruit of Ohio. And it's mainly grown in this area. I tried one tiny slice, it tasted like some fruit in SE Asia, but I couldn't name it. (A mango-look fruit!) I got one PawPaw for Hsiao Lan cuz she asked me what that was when she's with me. You'll get it soon... it's sitting in the fridge waiting to be transported in a couple of days. :) Enjoy!
It's Mid-Autumn Festival in Hong Kong. Mom and Jo are busy now. I called them, but they didn't have time to entertain me.
"Ung Ung Ung" (not "An" but "UNG")! Totemo Daisuki... (this song's been ringing on my mind since yesterday!)
.. Troubled by my lap top; or the internet network. I really don't know. It's not working smoothly as it should be. I am worried. there's so much work coming up in less than a week... please don't breakdown yet.
I went to PawPaw Festival yesterday with Lew, Amy and her bf, Charlie. We didn't spend too long there, roughly around an hour. It's held in Lake Snowden. I took mom there wen she visited me, she loves that lake. We saw a big swan there!! I felt annoyed, frustrated... or uneasy when I was there, cuz I felt something missing.
Btw, PawPaw is one of the two native-fruit of Ohio. And it's mainly grown in this area. I tried one tiny slice, it tasted like some fruit in SE Asia, but I couldn't name it. (A mango-look fruit!) I got one PawPaw for Hsiao Lan cuz she asked me what that was when she's with me. You'll get it soon... it's sitting in the fridge waiting to be transported in a couple of days. :) Enjoy!
It's Mid-Autumn Festival in Hong Kong. Mom and Jo are busy now. I called them, but they didn't have time to entertain me.
"Ung Ung Ung" (not "An" but "UNG")! Totemo Daisuki... (this song's been ringing on my mind since yesterday!)

<< Home