Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

GO BOBCATS!!!!

Back from the American Football game. OU vs U of Pitt.

First time at a game (LIVE on ESPN!) Go bobcats!! It's really fun. I enjoyed it tho' it's cold outside, and I caught a cold. It was so exciting. Everyone was yelling, and the two teams came sooo close. The yelling and banging... The great band and the fireworks intensified the atmosphere. Everyone was cheering!!! It's the first time.. REALLY the first time!!!! I feel I'm studying at a university.... FIRST time I feel I belong to OU. (I'm NOT an exchange student.) First time, I watched a game on campus! First time, I cheered for BOBCATS! First time, I got free tickets for a game! First time I watched with Hsiao Lan and Lew. First time.... (so many first time)... It all begins from the FIRST anyhow.

For the first quarter of the game... OU was 3 points ahead of the Pitts. Then it came to a draw in the fourth quarter. (short extension). For a second, I thought OU would lose cuz the Pitts were so close... then suddenly, OU got the football and kept running from one side to the other side of the field!!!!! All the way to the "touchdown". WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!! SO exciting!!!!!! Everyone (audience) rushed to the field and cheered for OU! Yeah!!!!! It's soooo coool!!!!! I enjoyed it sooo much!!!!! :P You too right? Lan eh ? Lew! You spent sooooo long looking for us... U've missed a lot of fun!!!!!!!And stop hitting me with that blown "banger"!!!! ^_^"

After picking up tickets from the Convo (Somehow we got free tickets... the guy at the stadium was giving out those remaining tickets...) (First time I felt lucky!) Studied little bit at McHappy's.. First time regretful of not studying hard in the past. First time I really studied at McHappy's... First time I really wanna try my best this quarter. First time I think about my future seriously. Ugh!!!!!!!! So much NEW STUFF around. It's sooo fascinating!!!!

I hope my drive will persist! Need to keep it strong.

Life is soo fun!