Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Monday, September 05, 2005

Days

Sept 4, 05. Stayed at home.. Tried the puzzle. Finished the frame.. already took us several hours cuz it's mosaic. First attempt.. and hard try but fun. Also first time doing it with someone. I always did my puzzle alone. I have a companion now. :P Well, it's gonna take us weeks and months to finish it, I bet.

Saw the movie "Skeleton Key". It's kinda funny in a way cuz I was basically shocked by the screaming of the audience than the film itself. Haha!!! The story was pretty ok, tho' I cud guess what parts of the ending (the reincarnation etc., tho' not the fate of Caroline) midway of the movie. Pretty nice movie...and great time of course! :P (chuck chuck*). We had dinner with Lew at Beijing... and back home together. Got silly on the street... Recalled the days when we first knew each other...running around in Gordy, passionate hugs and waving! (giggle) Those were the days!!

Saw Jackie Chan's Rush Hour II, lazy on the couch.... Hsiao Lan slept so soundly beside me while Lew and I were enjoying the show.

Sept 5, 05. What a lazy but nice day. The three of us woke up at 10 30am. Made breakfast---pancakes (finished off my Hungry Jack). Then got online and chatted with Jim and Angela for a bit. Tried to type in Chinese. DIFFICULT!! But I'll wrestle with it! Soooner or later, I'll be able to type well enough to communicate effectively with Chinese typers! ha!

Went to Walmart and Kroger for grocery.. Spent so much time there...(anyway nothing to do at home) Had dinner at The Coffee Cup with Lew and Hsiao Lan... then went to Gordy to print out my stuff. Got soo silly with Hsiao Lan at Gordy. Crazy and silly! hahaha! Noisy only when she's around. (or better say, super noisy and crazy!) :( . We did cardwheels in the corridor, tried to do self-defence (how to protect ourselves from attacks... but not "sudden" attacks...works only for extra slow-motion movements sadly!) Basically, we did gymnastics in the corridor while waiting for the printouts and Lew. Ha! How I wish she were studying in OU. How I wish she were staying with me. What a great companion she is...

Fascinated by her curiosity over the act of plugging. hahaha! Tried to plug for her... but sorry... I have no good eyes (I plugged her FLESH accidentally!) "Ouuuuuuuuch!!!!" she uttered silently and started panting. Poor girl! You've trusted the wrong person. (Hm^hm... )

We ate nice "Tofu"! Yohoo! n sushi at night!