Athens
Back to Athens several days ago. Sept 1, 05. A ride from 10 -7 30. Not that long. Time passed quickly this time from NJ to Athens. I was amazed that it didn't seem so long at all. Basically we used the same route as the one I used with Jimmy in May. Funny thing was we stopped at the same gas station. I remember it was a cold night back in May but it's sunny and warm now.
Went to Gen's place directly when we reached Athens, it's a pretty nice place but they asked for too much for a living room. I called Lew's landlady, she said she might be able to work things out for me and promised to call me back the next day at noon. I stayed at Lew's place.
Sept 2, 05 morning: Landlady came down to the basement for Lew. I overheard their conversation, it's a "YES". I waited for her to call me to be sure of it. Sadly, she didn't call me... I waited till the evening. So we washed Hsiao Lan's car (Mr. Black), went to courtyard, picked up my mail, went to the bank... moved some of my stuff from the office to Lew's place. Bumped into Lew's landlady at the door. She was about to leave for NYC. I managed to get hold of her before she left town. Now, I've moved in (sorta, cuz she still needs to get the carpet-man to fix the carpet first). Well well.. I still don't know if I need to move again or not, if somebody signs a longer term lease with her then I'll have to move to the attic. It's still alright cuz I have a shelter at least for the quarter. Removed some of my stuff from the boxes... invaded Lew's place (Sorry Lew! :P). Petland for Siberian Husky and cats. China Buffet for dinner.
Sept 3, 05. Felt anxious. Don't know why though. I know I'm pretty stressed. I feel I'm bothering Lew. More, I feel uneasy about my quarter. Hsiao Lan's leaving me soon... I feel extra bad. Probably, I'll be locking myself in my room this quarter again. But I'll try really hard in my studies. I know it takes time... Anyway, it's just several months to go. Walked around Athens, Walmart, Tire-pumping etc. Didn't go anywhere. Cooked with Lew and Hsiao Lan for dinner. Movie at home (Fell asleep as usual in the middle of it)
Sept 4, 05. Woke up. Made pancakes... now writing this blog
Florence: If you get to read this blog, I wanna tell you I miss you very much. I would cry if you're around :P
Went to Gen's place directly when we reached Athens, it's a pretty nice place but they asked for too much for a living room. I called Lew's landlady, she said she might be able to work things out for me and promised to call me back the next day at noon. I stayed at Lew's place.
Sept 2, 05 morning: Landlady came down to the basement for Lew. I overheard their conversation, it's a "YES". I waited for her to call me to be sure of it. Sadly, she didn't call me... I waited till the evening. So we washed Hsiao Lan's car (Mr. Black), went to courtyard, picked up my mail, went to the bank... moved some of my stuff from the office to Lew's place. Bumped into Lew's landlady at the door. She was about to leave for NYC. I managed to get hold of her before she left town. Now, I've moved in (sorta, cuz she still needs to get the carpet-man to fix the carpet first). Well well.. I still don't know if I need to move again or not, if somebody signs a longer term lease with her then I'll have to move to the attic. It's still alright cuz I have a shelter at least for the quarter. Removed some of my stuff from the boxes... invaded Lew's place (Sorry Lew! :P). Petland for Siberian Husky and cats. China Buffet for dinner.
Sept 3, 05. Felt anxious. Don't know why though. I know I'm pretty stressed. I feel I'm bothering Lew. More, I feel uneasy about my quarter. Hsiao Lan's leaving me soon... I feel extra bad. Probably, I'll be locking myself in my room this quarter again. But I'll try really hard in my studies. I know it takes time... Anyway, it's just several months to go. Walked around Athens, Walmart, Tire-pumping etc. Didn't go anywhere. Cooked with Lew and Hsiao Lan for dinner. Movie at home (Fell asleep as usual in the middle of it)
Sept 4, 05. Woke up. Made pancakes... now writing this blog
Florence: If you get to read this blog, I wanna tell you I miss you very much. I would cry if you're around :P

<< Home