Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Dilemma

Sept 11th, 2005. Didn't do much. Well wasn't in the mood all day. Stayed home most of the day. And studied for my class, but didnt manage to finish previewing the chapter. Then slept at 1 30am.

Sept 12th. Surprised... Woke up at 5 30am. Sad sad sad.... Hsiao's leaving. Stopped her cuz she didn't sleep enough. Worried all night. My heart was pounding hard. Wish I were the one driving. Went to Management Class, came back and slept for a bit before teaching. Taught the middle schoolers. They were ok... Chose the right story, not too boring.. Then came back and took a short rest. Practicum time... Phew!!!! Awful teaching. So boring indeed. Had dinner late. Went to Wendy's for Frosty and Quiznos for sub. Ate in the car. Home cooked noodles. We shared ofcourse. Then slept at 1130pm (Exhausted). Btw, did some filming at night. Took a really long and nice shot.

Sept 13th. No class. Up at 10 30 started studying and preparing for my class. Taught Allan only today. It's soo boring. Went to Bakery after class and studied there and had tea-time. Full... Came back studied a bit, talked to Wing a bit, snacked a bit. Stressful days coming. Overloaded myself I think. Then made Macaroni Cheese! Ok! No more macaroni cheese for another couple of years! Finished management preview several minutes ago.... Will make riceball for tomorrow's meal before I go to bed.

Good night my dears!

Don't want dawn... :_(