Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Saturday, July 23, 2005

One more month to go

Leaving in a month. 4 weeks to go. Pretty excited honestly. Tho' I don't know where I'm goin to stay, and probably can't graduate on time cuz my application for graduation is declined, I'm pretty sure things will be straigtened in due time. I am not too worried about it yet.
If money can solve, it's not a problem (What a casual statement!)

Received a call from Kerry. Surprised!!!! We'll meet next week ok?! I have to meet quite a number of people these two weeks. Candice, Flo ... Hope you guys have time to meet me up soon. Kerry! Of course I can't miss you out from my MUST-MEET list! You guys have been really important to me these few years especially. Kerry said I've been hibernating! hahahaha... Not quite that ge. But somehow I don't wanna leave home. I have much to do at home.

Jimmy's bday yesterday. Took him out for dinner. We didn't really have much time, and it was pretty late in the evening when we met. Good to see he has put on some weight. He looks more mature in shirt and trousers than in casual wear! hahaha Afterall, he's 24!!

I will have my piano lesson again next Tues. Excited! Will see a Jazz show alone on Wednesay night. Probably will go see a German film alone the coming Friday evening. Enjoy the time by myself.

How are you Ms Black? I miss you both, Mr and Ms Black. How are you guys doing? It's been a long time since I last saw you two. Is Ms Black good to you, Mister? Is she still leaving you under the sun and rain? Making you wait in front of Target everyday? Does she spend time with you during the day? Or she' only asks you for a lift to Food Mart?!