Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Lazy sleep

What a lazy weekend! ha.

I slept nearly for the entire day! Why am I so sleepy?! ha But I kinda like this laziness.... :P

(Aug 26) Yesterday I went to China town. It was the first time I really walked around China Town. haha For a while, I felt I was in Hong Kong somewhere may be MongKok area 10-20 years ago. haa.. Had late lunch there, ordered Pi-tan congee and Dry fried Beef noodles. ha Kept me full till the next morning. We then watched movie and fell asleep. It was a long sleep.

(Aug 25) Went to Tarrytown (Sleepy Hollow) Was kinda quiet (in thought) today. Didn't really talk till we reached Hoboken. Then, I had a long talk with HsiaoLan. (First time really to enjoy the skyline here. Well...HKs skyline is really much more dazzling than that of NYC's)

(Hsiaolan's eyes are glued on the TV screen for Jet Li's movie now!) haha Funny face.