Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Cacophony

My sleep has been so terrible... Am suffering from jetlagging already, and worse still, am hyper sensitive to the noise in the room; even the tiniest chattering can be detected by my ears; leave me wide awake throughtout the "lonesome" night. (DARN IT!!!) Apparently, I am losing patience over this. YA! I am not nice anymore!

I don't understand why some ppl can be so inconsiderate. Well, by PLAYING DUMB! ha~ Am I being a lil too harsh on them, or just I can't stand them PLAYING smart either. Gossh! Can't you see there's something going on here? "Knock! Knock! You are annoying! Wud you just MOVE OUT of my way?!" "I came all the way from home for just a short while! Can't you see how time is precious for me? I really wanna kick you out of my way!" "Didn't you see it???!!! Were you blind? You intruder!! Playing dumb!"--- this really pissed me off! I'd been waiting for two whole months!!! (Shame on me! A believer! Venting my frustration online; literally 'publishing' zillions of my emotions! Now, it really shows the every bit of me, huh?! Though immature/childish this may seem!

Desperately NEED TO find a place to stay in ATHENS! or I may not stand that and be really frank to the intruder! Don't make me make that move! Don't you ever mess up with me!! Ha~The Lees knows best!

So much so on that "intruder", I miss home in some ways, mostly cuz I don't have a place to live yet! Well the good news is, Gen, who offers her "living room", has a male cat!! You know how crazy I am with cats, so now on second thought, I 'm reconsidering staying at her place... hahaha! Let's see how I can minimize the inconvenience that I may possibly cause to her first before negotiating the rent etc. Shouldn't be much, I think! cuz it's jus the living room space that I may be occupying. Dia's townhouse, I'm still contacting her, she said she would be in town when I'm back but I can't reach her over the phone these couple of days. Well well... what can I do than waiting for her call back. I hope I'm not losing the place yet, cuz that's a highly probable place for me to stay actually tho' it's a lil far from campus.... commuting is defintely a problem when I don't have a car especially. Well, from what I know, the townhouse is somewhere on the freeway. Ya, I know... but it's really terribly difficult to find short term leases.

My days here. I've been spending time with Hsiao Lan. Went to the Metropolitan of Art Museum the day before, dog-tired after. No museum for the time being. haha! Information-overloaded". Back and slept at 8 30am. Woke up by some ~!@#$% at 12 30am! Wide awake thereafter!

We went for a walk at Flushing (giggled* "Where the nanny is from!") yesterday for Taiwanese food which led to a flushing of my bowels! Shivered in the car when I was dying for the bathroom. Then went for a walk in areas around Washington Square. Then came back and slept after watching a bunch of comedies and Silence of the Lambs. Fell asleep for a short while....Ended up updating my blog at 6am.

What I gonna do today?! Kick her out lor! (chuck chuck*)