A Day of questioning
Went yumcha with mom and Irene. Then worked on my proposal. Met Kerry at 6 30 pm for dinner.
I had a great time with her. First time I met her since she got married. Um... my long talk with her generated one conclusion --- For me, marriage is a No NO! hahaha! My sister's wedding prep and meeting with Kerry reinforced that.
Good that we managed to catch up a bit. I enjoy her company very much. Just like the old days. She's changed a bit.. prettier and more feminine. :)
So much to question about. An evening of pondering.
Finished thesis proposal draft at last! :)
I had a great time with her. First time I met her since she got married. Um... my long talk with her generated one conclusion --- For me, marriage is a No NO! hahaha! My sister's wedding prep and meeting with Kerry reinforced that.
Good that we managed to catch up a bit. I enjoy her company very much. Just like the old days. She's changed a bit.. prettier and more feminine. :)
So much to question about. An evening of pondering.
Finished thesis proposal draft at last! :)

<< Home