Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Back to the States

Yes! I'm back. It was a long flight. I am still exhausted after the flight. Caught a cold from the flight, still lil drowsy. (partially still jetlaggin). Didn't do much apart from staying at Hsiao's home. Sunny day in New York. Havent seen the sun for a while cuz Hong Kong had been raining all week before I left.

Weather is nice here! Bright sun and nice breeze! Espeically at night, it's like Fall already.

How are you doing? Ppl in HK?

Don't know why, I've been missing my sister, Irene these days. been thinking of her. Maybe cuz she's getting married really soon, and I don't have much time to spend with her at home anymore. Hey gal! That's why I hung out with you dat often before I left! :P