Not work, then what?
If I'm not gonna talk about work, what should I be talking about then?
My life these days here back home doesn't have a tint of excitement at all. Well, I enjoy my job, which keeps me busy all day... running around town. It's good to kill my time fast, and exhaust me fast. What else can I ask for? Isn't it what I have been hoping for? Going back soon?
Yes, I'm complaining. (Obvious enuf.) Home but not home. (ugh!) Getting on your nerves rite?
It's my blog!
My life these days here back home doesn't have a tint of excitement at all. Well, I enjoy my job, which keeps me busy all day... running around town. It's good to kill my time fast, and exhaust me fast. What else can I ask for? Isn't it what I have been hoping for? Going back soon?
Yes, I'm complaining. (Obvious enuf.) Home but not home. (ugh!) Getting on your nerves rite?
It's my blog!

<< Home