Day offs
Took two days off unexpectedly for my "Thesis". It was kinda an involuntary act. Well...anyway, it was good for me to take a rest at home. I was so lazy these two days, didn't really spend much time on my thesis. I guess it's just the right time for a nice rest.
It's so ironic. I didn't let my mind/brain rest at all. My mind was always filled with thoughts and questions that I didn't remember how to "breathe" for a second. Not that I'm overloaded by work, nor simply lazy, but it's just time for me to pause for a lil to think about the stuff that's been turning around me.
I was reading my friend's blog just now. Must say, I'm kinda jealous of the kind of life she's leading. Or it's just right in front of me, but I don't have the courage to grasp it? I wonder if that side of the world is reality? Is the world that I can hold in my palm? Or it's just fantasy?
Indeed, I've tried and am still trying. But what if it's not what I first imagined? What if it'll simply slip away? What if... ...
It's time to stop the "what ifs"... It doesn't help at all. Or it's simply time to unload the questions on our minds, and start believing. Afterall, our little brains do not possess the wisdom of the tiniest corner of the world either. How could we possibly perceive the "outer". But I believe, I have been planted a seed of wisdom in my brain.
It's so ironic. I didn't let my mind/brain rest at all. My mind was always filled with thoughts and questions that I didn't remember how to "breathe" for a second. Not that I'm overloaded by work, nor simply lazy, but it's just time for me to pause for a lil to think about the stuff that's been turning around me.
I was reading my friend's blog just now. Must say, I'm kinda jealous of the kind of life she's leading. Or it's just right in front of me, but I don't have the courage to grasp it? I wonder if that side of the world is reality? Is the world that I can hold in my palm? Or it's just fantasy?
Indeed, I've tried and am still trying. But what if it's not what I first imagined? What if it'll simply slip away? What if... ...
It's time to stop the "what ifs"... It doesn't help at all. Or it's simply time to unload the questions on our minds, and start believing. Afterall, our little brains do not possess the wisdom of the tiniest corner of the world either. How could we possibly perceive the "outer". But I believe, I have been planted a seed of wisdom in my brain.

<< Home