Name:

I would like to share the "bits and pieces" of my life that makes/builds/moulds the current ME, Carmen. I hope you will be encouraged and blessed through the short sharings I have made here. IMPORTANT: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME (somewhere) IF YOU INTEND TO LEAVE A COMMENT, SO I CAN IDENTIFY YOU! THANKS!

Monday, April 04, 2005

Life of Work

Seems my life is only assignments/papers/exams. Nothing fun at all.

Am thinking of sth that i may possibly do in the future. Either stayin around or going back... um... I am still thinking. I must say, now I am here, it'd be a good opportunity for me somehow to try to find work here. I dont know.. there's so much that I needa consider before really finalizing my decision. Well well... I'll see where the "winds" take me to... I guess, I'll just try.

What else.. nth much today...
Well yes something crazy.. but kinda fun (mind you, only "kinda").

I went to Columbus to pick up "Peiling" (thought of) from the airport. Well well.. Thanks to Hsiao Lan (the naughty gal) for giving me "imprecise" information. Actually hehehehe... I should bear part of the responsibility too, cuz I was misled (by s.o.... um...) In the end, we were 23 hours early!!!!!!!!! drrrrr~~~~~ What a long drive. Well the daylight saving time did save me a bit, I was driving in the sun at 7pm. I guess we'll be having more sunlight pretty soon too. :) I love it!!!!!!! (Where's my sunshine?!) hahahahah

I really hope my life can be a lil more interesting than papers/exam....

Addicted to Hot lemon juice in the morning. Of course, no sugar!

Been really into Turkish coffeee..... Can't forget the taste of it at all.... Mehmet Efendi (if i remember correctly, the brand of the coffee) I like that little pot for making it tooo. I wonder why I wasn't a coffee drinker when I visited Turkey!!!! drrrrr!~~ (I got "apple tea" instead... not even drinking any of that at all)... (*droooling for Turkish coffee now :P)