Ah Sha, Ah Bun, Ah Dai
Our fish!!!! hahahahahaha
Ah Sha (Hsiao-lan), Ah Bun (Pei-ling), Ah Dai (Carmen) hoho...
I slept whole day yesterday after taking the Nyquil. It was a looong sleep indeed. I didn't wanna work at all, I am still feeling a lil drowsy after the pill now. I went to church this morning, not quite in the state. Hsiao lan came with Pei-ling, Lewinna and me! Then I went to their home for lunch, it was a loooong lunch, and a big one. Pei-ling gave me a lot to eat! I was so sleepy after that! We didn't start work till 4 in the study room, i didn't get much done cuz I was too sleepy.
Then we thought of going to WALMART to get our new pet---goldfish! hehe. I'll take "Hsiao-lan and Peiling", Peiling will take "Gloria and Carmen". hahaha! On our way to Walmart, we changed our mind suddenly, and went to LONG JOHN SILVER's for fried fish fillet! (Yucks!) I can't remember how, but we ended up giving each other these stupid names. hahahaha.... we thought of calling each other in Cantonese, Mandarin, even in Minnan... at last we compromised---MANDARIN is better.hahahaha
Peiling and I will be extremely sad when Hsiao Lan leaves in April. Peiling will be extremeeeely sad when I leave her in November (chuck chuck). We've built a really strong and intense relationship over this quarter. It's nice to know u guys!!! Peiling makes me feel happy all the time, cuz she's as crazy as me. Gloria is like a "mother", taking care of us (tho' she's the youngest among the four of us). Hsiao Lan is a really sweet gal; she's a great smile. I love hanging out with them because they are very true to me. There's no pretence in them. Somehow I feel we're like a family. I'll be sad when we leave Athens.
Peiling and Hsiao Lan... it only takes 45 mins flight to come to HK from TAIWAN! rememebr! I wish you all the best in your future endeavours. May God bless you abundantly!!!!!!
Ah Sha (Hsiao-lan), Ah Bun (Pei-ling), Ah Dai (Carmen) hoho...
I slept whole day yesterday after taking the Nyquil. It was a looong sleep indeed. I didn't wanna work at all, I am still feeling a lil drowsy after the pill now. I went to church this morning, not quite in the state. Hsiao lan came with Pei-ling, Lewinna and me! Then I went to their home for lunch, it was a loooong lunch, and a big one. Pei-ling gave me a lot to eat! I was so sleepy after that! We didn't start work till 4 in the study room, i didn't get much done cuz I was too sleepy.
Then we thought of going to WALMART to get our new pet---goldfish! hehe. I'll take "Hsiao-lan and Peiling", Peiling will take "Gloria and Carmen". hahaha! On our way to Walmart, we changed our mind suddenly, and went to LONG JOHN SILVER's for fried fish fillet! (Yucks!) I can't remember how, but we ended up giving each other these stupid names. hahahaha.... we thought of calling each other in Cantonese, Mandarin, even in Minnan... at last we compromised---MANDARIN is better.hahahaha
Peiling and I will be extremely sad when Hsiao Lan leaves in April. Peiling will be extremeeeely sad when I leave her in November (chuck chuck). We've built a really strong and intense relationship over this quarter. It's nice to know u guys!!! Peiling makes me feel happy all the time, cuz she's as crazy as me. Gloria is like a "mother", taking care of us (tho' she's the youngest among the four of us). Hsiao Lan is a really sweet gal; she's a great smile. I love hanging out with them because they are very true to me. There's no pretence in them. Somehow I feel we're like a family. I'll be sad when we leave Athens.
Peiling and Hsiao Lan... it only takes 45 mins flight to come to HK from TAIWAN! rememebr! I wish you all the best in your future endeavours. May God bless you abundantly!!!!!!

<< Home