Sunday
Lewinna stayed at my place last nite, and she showed me her pictures taken in Indonesia. COol... attractive gal.
My recent SMS with sb:
Me: Hepi sunday! Lets worship the Lord! Surprise! Guess who! lg ngapain loe siang 2? Btw dah maem?
This sb: Ganti nomor win? Lg ktb di greja, blum maem. Beliin maem donk.
Me: Hahh? Win? Who's win? I am not win! How could you! Are you okay young man!
This sb: Cie2
Me: One last time! If you still dont know who i am then I will NOT send anymore message to you!
This sb: Cut the crap lah. I'm 70% sure u r wina. ;P
Me: U r crap! God knows I am nt Win
This sb: Now who are you. Serious!
*Surprise!!!!! :P
I went to church with Lewinna, Gloria and Hsiao Lan again. Then we went home, Lewinna packed her stuff and took a nap on the couch, while Hsiao Lan and I were chatting in my room. Then we went to China King for lunch. Full full... and went to library, studied till 11pm. She finished her work, I still have a lot to work on.
My recent SMS with sb:
Me: Hepi sunday! Lets worship the Lord! Surprise! Guess who! lg ngapain loe siang 2? Btw dah maem?
This sb: Ganti nomor win? Lg ktb di greja, blum maem. Beliin maem donk.
Me: Hahh? Win? Who's win? I am not win! How could you! Are you okay young man!
This sb: Cie2
Me: One last time! If you still dont know who i am then I will NOT send anymore message to you!
This sb: Cut the crap lah. I'm 70% sure u r wina. ;P
Me: U r crap! God knows I am nt Win
This sb: Now who are you. Serious!
*Surprise!!!!! :P
I went to church with Lewinna, Gloria and Hsiao Lan again. Then we went home, Lewinna packed her stuff and took a nap on the couch, while Hsiao Lan and I were chatting in my room. Then we went to China King for lunch. Full full... and went to library, studied till 11pm. She finished her work, I still have a lot to work on.

<< Home